Welcome to our small, private and unique preschool, catering for children from the age of 3 months to 6 years, including a GRADE R Class (small group – perfect for consolidation of skills)
Our teachers are superbly trained and dedicated to the nurturing and teaching of the young child.
Our preschool is set in a large, beautiful garden: a homely and safe environment.
- Established in May 1992
- Small, private, top class preschool with small groups
- Ample individual attention to each child with continuous assessment
- Tailor-made curriculum incorporating the Reggio-Emilia, and other philosophies: physical, social, emotional, language, creative, scientific and musical development of each child
- We focus on learning through discovery, experimentation, exploration, imagination, creativity, adventure and research
- We engage in interesting themes in an emergent curriculum
- Structured but flexible routine using the teachable moments
- Homely, warm, comfortable and secure environment in a beautiful garden with spacious grassed areas, a large sandpit and a variety of climbing and play equipment, adventure areas,, mud kitchen and play stream
- Children are included in planting vegetables and tending to the vegetable patch to shape their appreciation and knowledge of sustainability, nature and healthy eating
- Children participate in modules of cooking lessons
- Tennis court area for ball play and movement skills, as well as for cycling
- Mini Soccer field
We include all staff and support staff in our daily activities to enrich the children’s lives with the many skills and talents they offer.
Drop-off time: 07H00 – 08H00
Collecting time: 13h30 – 14h00